Category : Engineering and Technology
Subcategory: Software Engineering
Experience: 1+ years
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2022-04-07
Job Location: Catania/ Partially Remote
We are seeking for a full-stack developer to join our software engineering teams. You’ll focus on developing new projects as well as optimizing and debugging existing ones, using several different technologies.
You can help build the next generation of products that help our customers to support own business, create new features and be a part of a enthusiastic team.
We are looking for candidates who share a passion for tackling complexity, full of willingness to learn and with pragmatism and prioritization skills.
You recognize to be open to feedback and truly value the opinions of others.
What is required from you?
- Design and develop backend and frontend software components
- Knowledge of SpringBoot, JavaEE, Angular, React, NodeJS frameworks
- Interface with other teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Conduct Testing and Debugging
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, security and stability of code
- Relevant experience building UI
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with unix operating system
- Enjoy what you do!
The Following Attributes Would Be a Plus
- Experience with GIT/SVN
- Uso del sistema Linux
- Microservice Architecture
- AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with containerized application deployment and management (docker, kubernetes)
- Practiced Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Contributed to an open source project
- Mentoring in a professional setting
What will you get from us?
- Team of passionate people who love what they do
- Participate in all stages of software development life-cycle – starting from an idea, through technical design, implementation, testing, release and maintenance.
- Being able to tap into the knowledge of the most experienced engineers in the Team, Sell and the whole Pixora.
- Possibility to mix the remote and in-office work.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Continuous skill enforcement and training
- Laptop, External Monitor